Admission by ticket only. Each ticket comes with a complimentary event booklet.
Early bird tickets will be available at FaithZ showroom in Hong Kong prior the event.
Presale ticket price: HK$55
Presale starts from May~June until 14th July (Friday) 3:00pm.
Tickets are also available for purchase at the venue on the day of the event.
On-the-day ticket price: HK$60
*Each ticket allows the admission of one person only.
■ About admission of children
Free admission is granted to children under the age of 11 years and they must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Address：Room 701, 7/F President Commercial Centre,
602-608 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Hong Kong
* 開場前兩個小時～兩個半小時會視情況發放號碼牌(共50個), 必須已購買門票。
* We will start selling tickets around one and a half hours before the general admission.
(The ticketing counter is located outside the entrance of the venue.)
* A total of 50 number plates will be given out to people starting from the start of the queue,
around two hours to two and a half hours prior the start of the event.
Please note that this number plate is only used for general admission to avoid queue
jumping and is unrelated to any booths or activities in the event hall.
Please queue in line accordingly and wait for admission.
If anyone has been reported for cutting lines and with such behaviour proven to be
true, our staff will ask the person to move back to the end of line to queue again.
* Please note that you must possess a valid ticket before you collect a number plate. Anyone
who is interested in joining the early queue, is advised to purchase a ticket in advance.
Admission of Dollvie staff
Exhibitor Opening Time: Admission of Sponsors
Admission of Individual Exhibitors (Dealer, Commercial Booths)
Public Opening Time: Admission of General Visitors
Auction Result Annoucement
Contest Winner Announcement
Last Admission time
Public Closing Time: General Visitors Leave
Dealer & Commercial Booths Clear Out
Sponsor Booths Clear Out, Final Check-out of Dollvie Staff
* 任何市售商品及二手商品，包括衣服、海報、印刷品、玩具等等，只要是製造、商標、販售權，非個 人所有均不得販售。將他人的作品以任何方式的加工均屬於盜版行為。
* 攝影時, 尤其使用閃光燈前, 請先徵求攤位主人及娃主同意。
* Please follow our staff's instructions, queue up for admission at the designated entrance.
* If you need to leave during the event, you may re-enter via our approved method of
* Our staff will stamp the back of the hand of every departing visitor at the Exit.
You will be readmitted free of charge by showing us your stamp.
Please keep the stamp clear or you might be asked to buy a new ticket for admission.
(You may request for a new stamp if it gets ruined by accident.)
* After 5:30pm, no one (including exhibitors) is allowed to enter the event hall.
■ Things you are not allowed to sell in Dollvie
* Food, beverges, live animals and anything unrelated to dolls.
* Any illegal copies, pirated, counterfeit goods.
* Any commercial merchandise or second-hand products, including clothes, posters,
presswork, etc. if you do not own the manufacture licence, the trademark or the right to sell, will be ineligible for sale. Manipulation or alteration of another person's original works is considered to be a case of copyright infringement.
* Original works which contain any prohibited materials, regardless of the amount, are
forbidden for sale.
* Any products from other doll companies or brands are forbidden for sale, excluding
consignment sale and in cases of the owner attending in person.
* Any obscene material and other illegal items.
* Tickets for events (profit or non-profit).
* All doll-related clothing and accessories for sale must be designed or made by yourself.
* Any copyright or legal issues concerning the merchandise must be undertaken by the
person in charge. The organizer will not assume any responsibility.
■ Points to note at the venue
* Any garbage should be disposed in trash cans. Please do not leave trash anywhere else.
* No sound or video recordings are allowed without permission of the organizer.
* We do not provide any investigative services for missing persons or dolls.
* Please keep an eye on your valuables. Do not leave personal belongings unattended.
* No running or playing inside the event hall.
* Do not play music at the venue to avoid causing nuisance to other visitors.
* Transaction problems do not fall under the jurisdiction of this event. We ask the buyers and
sellers to have clear communication before transaction, in order to prevent any disputes.
* If you find any lost property, please hand it in to the staff.
* The organizer is not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs.
■ Rules related to photography
* Before you take any photos, especially when you need to use flashes, please remember to ask for the permission of the booth owner and the owner of the doll first.
* Media reporters should apply for a press pass from the organizer if required.
使用信用卡 / 銀聯卡 / EPS 付款的人仕請注意:
Customers must go to the designated payment counter to pay for items which they purchase from the sponsor booths, whether they choose to pay by cash or cards.
No payment should be made directly at the sponsor booths.
Regarding Credit card / UnionPay / EPS payment:
1. This is limited to purchasing items from sponsor booths only.
2. Please note that a service charge will be incurred in each transaction:
Visa, Master, UnionPay - 3% charge, EPS - No extra charge.
In order to save time, visitors are advised to bring sufficient amount of cash to attend the event.
*Please kindly note that we accept Hong Kong Dollars only but $1000 banknotes will not be accepted. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.