Admission of Individual Exhibitors
|活動時間 [17:30 停止任何人士入場]
Exhibition Hours [17:30 Last Admission Time]
Individual Exhibitors Clear Out
4. 請依照工作人員指示, 在指定入口排隊進場。如需中途離場, 請以大會提供的証明方式再度入場。
5. 在出口處工作人員會蓋一印章於每位離場人士之手背上, 各位憑手背上之印章, 可再次免費入場。
各位請保持印章清晰, 否則可被要求再購票入場(如印章不小心被弄污可要求再蓋) 。
7. 5:30pm後, 任何人士(包括參展組織)不得進場。
1. Contact person of the booth should check for the booth confirmation letter, which is scheduled to be sent by email in early March. A printed copy of the confirmation letter is required fo registration and admission on the day of the event. Please contact us as soon as possible if you have not received our email.
2. One dealer booth allows a maximum of four members, including free admission to two people. Additional tickets required could be purchased in advance or during registration on the day of the event.
3. Booth members may admit individually or together in between 9:45am~11:15am by presenting registered tickets to Dollvie staff at the entrance.
4. Please follow the instructions of our staff, queue up for admission at the designated entrance. If you need to leave during the event, please re-enter via our approved method of identification.
5. At the Exit our staff will stamp the back of the hand of every departing visitor. You could be re-admitted without charge by showing us your stamp. (You may request for a new stamp if it gets ruined by accident.)
6. Exhibitors should finish preparing their booth and get ready to welcome the public visitors by 11:30am.
7. No one (including all exhibitors) is allowed to enter the premise after 5:30pm.
8. The event ends at 6:00pm. All exhibitors should pack up accordingly and leave at 6:30pm by the latest.
The following rules are applicable to all dealer booths and commercial booths.
■ Allowed Items
＊Doll products：clothing, shoes, wigs, eyes, accessories, resin parts...etc
─These must be original works designed, created by yourself or consignment goods from
＊Doll-related merchandise : doll photography albums/postcards, doll-sized props/decorations
■ Prohibited & Restricted Items
＊Anything unrelated to dolls. (e.g. food/beverages, doujinshis unrelated to dolls, cosplay
products, creative products unrelated to dolls)
＊Any original handmade, customized dolls, or dolls from companies other than the sponsoring
companies, including doll heads, bodies and fullset dolls.
＊Any products from other doll companies or brands are forbidden for sale, excluding
consignment sale and in cases of the owner attending in person.
＊Any illegal copies, pirated, counterfeit goods. (e.g. fake/pirated products from illegal
companies, unoriginal photography albums)
＊Any commercial merchandise or second-hand products, such as garments, prints, toys...etc
─Goods which you do not own the manufacturing license/trademark/the right to sell,
will be ineligible for sale.
＊Original works which contain any prohibited materials, regardless of the amount, are forbidden
for sale. (e.g. copying the design of products from other doll companies)
─Manipulation or alteration of another person's original works is considered to be a case of
＊Any obscene material and other illegal items.
＊Tickets for any other events (profit or non-profit).
＊The definition of selling: This includes all kinds of transactions which involves money, whether it is selling ready stock at the venue or pre-order sale. Selling prohibited and restricted items in either way is strictly forbidden.
＊Dolls could be used for display. You are not required to inform Dollvie staff beforehand.
■ Penalties for selling/displaying prohibited & restricted items：
＊The organiser reserves the right to ask the exhibitor to remove any items suspected of
breaking the law. The exhibitor bears legal responsibility for the consequences of the imposition.
＊The organiser has the right to terminate the booth in question and its rights to sell immediately. Members of the exhibitor group must leave immediately. The organiser shall not be liable for any compensation.
＊The organiser has the right to prohibit the exhibitor from participating in any future conventions organised by Team Dollvie.
If you are unsure whether an item meets the rules, you may inquire us prior to the event.
If you find any prohibited articles during the event, please notify Dollvie staff immediately!
Control of obscene and indecent articles
Exhibitors may display Class I and Class II articles, following the guidelines listed in the Control of Obscene and Indecent Articles Ordinance (COIAO). If any exhibitor is found to be violating the regulations, whether deliberately or not, the organiser has the right to disqualify their right to exhibit.
For further details, you may refer to the homepage of Television and Entertainment Licensing Authority www.tela.gov.hk (Chapter 390 Section 24)
2. 場景高度勿高於80cm (從桌面往上計算)，支架務必結實。
■ General Construction
1. Do not use adhesive foam tapes or double-sided tapes, nail or drill holes on table and wall surfaces.
2. Keep the table surface clean and tidy. Do not paint or scratch the surface.
3. Do not fasten, mount or fix anything onto the pillars, floor of the premise. No fixture should
be added onto any facilities, equipment or furniture.
4. No power supply is provided at the venue.. Please bring your own powerbank if required.
5. Do not place any exhibits which involve fire or water, e.g. aromatic incense, aquariums.
6. Keep safety in mind and make sure all the display backdrops and constructions are reasonably stable and meet safety standards.
＊The organiser reserves the rights to claim for any damage made to the equipment and furnishings.
＊The organiser will not assume the responsibility for any loss caused to any individuals or neighbouring booths due to accidents. The person in charge has to undertake the responsibility.
＊The organiser may interfere if we receive any complaints.
■ Booth Construction and Layout
1. Each dealer booth includes 3 chairs and 1 table of the following size: Width 76 cm x Length 183cm x Height 91.5cm, covered by pink fabrics.
Each commercial booth includes 6 chairs and 2 tables of the same size as listed above.
2. Display items should not exceed a maximum height of 80cm. Structure must be stable.
3. You are not allowed to move, take or use any other equipment and tools eg chairs, at the venue without permission.
4. Decoration is limited to the space within your booth area only. We ask all the exhibitors to co-operate and do not cross or occupy space of any neighbouring booths. In case of any disputes, you may seek for help from our staff.
5. Due to limited space available, you are not advised to have more than 3 members to watch over one booth at one time.
6. Please make sure the stability of all decorations, booth settings and exhibits. You are advised to use doll stands for doll displays.
7. Do not place any display items and decorations within the paths of inside and outside the booth, to avoid blocking the passage or causing troubles to other exhibitors and visitors.
8. You may not place any roll up banner on the floor.
＊If you have any questions or concern regarding your backdrop or construction, please inquire us by email along with the design of your booth.
＊If your booth design does not meet our requirements, the exhibitor will be required to make amendments to the layout. The organiser reserves the right to decline any unsuitable booth settings on the day of the event.
＊The organiser reserves the right to decline any booth settings of exhibitors if they fail to meet the requirements of the rules above. The exhibitor could not claim for any loss or damages from the organiser because of that.
6. 未得大會許可, 不可進行任何攝錄工作。
7. 交易問題不在本活動管轄範圍內, 請買賣雙方交易前溝通清楚, 以免發生糾紛。
8. 若拾獲失物, 請送交本部。
2. 廢棄物品應置於垃圾箱內, 不得隨意棄置。
3. 位於自己檔位範圍內的垃圾, 均視為屬於該組織, 請各位自律, 清理好垃圾後方可離場。
■ Points to note at the venue, Safety Rules
1. Do not play music at the venuel to avoid causing nuisance to other visitors.
2. We do not provide any investigative services for missing persons or dolls.
3. Please keep an eye on your valuables. Do not leave personal belongings unattended.
4. No running or playing inside the premise.
5. Smoking and naked flames are forbidden inside the premise.
6. You are not allowed to do any filming without the organiser's permission.
7. Transaction problems do not fall under the jurisdiction of this event. We ask the buyers and sellers to have clear communication before transaction, in order to prevent any disputes.
8. If you find any lost property, please hand it in to the staff.
9. The organiser is not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs.
10. You are advised to prepare enough cash for change. Money exchange service is not provided.
1. Exhibitors are reminded to tidy and clear up any tools and objects that they bring along to the event during the start and the end of event, in order to keep the venue clean.
2. Any garbage should be disposed in trash cans. Please do not leave trash anywhere else.
3. Any trash which is within the range of a certain booth, will be treated as belonging to that specific group. Please be considerate and clean up any garbage before leaving.
1. 活動首日結束後, 場館會關閉及鎖門, 參展組織可自行決定有否需要留貨過夜。
2. 若選擇留貨過夜, 切勿把私人物品或貴重物品留在攤位內。
3. 請慎重考慮需要留下的物品, 緊記其數量及放置的地方。
4. 所有貨物只可留在自己攤位的範圍內, 大會建議參展者自備有鎖的行李箱並放於桌底下。
5. 選擇留貨過夜的參展組織需自行承擔風險, 若有任何意外或損失, 大會恕不負責。
1. At the end of the first day of the event, the event hall will be closed and locked by venue staff.
Participating exhibitors may choose to store items overnight at their own risk.
2. Do not leave any personal belongings or valuables in the booth for overnight storage.
3. Please think carefully about what items you would like to leave behind.
Exhibitors are advised to mark down the quantity and storage location of the items.
4. All items must be kept within the area of your booth;
You are advised to bring a lockable luggage box and store it under your table.
5. Dollvie is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred to items stored overnight.
If you have any enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com
除不可抗力的因素下, 如惡劣天氣、戰爭、禁運、暴動、訴訟或政府條例, 以致主辦單位不能繼續舉行活動, 主辦單位保留隨時對活動予以取消、更改性質、規模、活動日期之權利, 而不須負上任何責任。
Apart from unavoidable circumstances, such as cases of bad weather, war, embargo, riot, litigation or governmental regulation, which may cause the organiser to cancel the event, the organiser reserves the right to cancel or change the nature, scale and dates of the convention, and would not be held liable.
Exhibitors cannot claim any loss and all or part of the paid rent from the organiser.
In order to ensure the event to run smoothly, the organiser reserves the right to explain, amend or to add new rules to the event regulation. All definition and explanation related to the venue rules and regulations, are based on the organiser's decisions and interpretation.
Regarding "Full Implementation of the Plastic Shopping Bag Charging"
The Plastic Shopping Bag Charging scheme has been fully implemented starting from 1st April, 2015. Under the PSB Charging, the seller of goods by retail shall charge the customer an amount not less than 50 cents for each PSB, or each pre-packaged pack of 10 or more PSBs, provided by the seller directly or indirectly to the customer at the time of the sale, for promoting the goods, or otherwise in connection with the sale.
For more information, please refer to the following link:
Exhibitors should keep this in mind if you are planning to sell any products during the convention; visitors are advised to bring their own shopping bags.